TR636Z CT MAINTAINER® Hot Weather Lightweight Side-Zip Composite Toe Boot
The Tactical Research TR636Z CT MAINTAINER® boot is a lighter weight, more aggressive-looking industrial boot option designed to withstand the rigors of maintenance environments. The combination of the smooth, easy to clean grain-out leather used, curved side zipper and ASTM certified/EH rated composite toe boot makes the TR636Z CT a perfect choice for those looking for both ease and safety.BOOT FEATURES:
- Smooth, stain resistant full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- “Over-lasted” EVA midsole and sleek, multi-directional low profile outsole designed for improved mobility and superior shock absorption
- TR-1 premium load bearing orthotic insole
- Non-metallic, spacious composite toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Rubber overlays on heel & toe resist abrasion and extend life of boot
- YKK coil side zipper with auto lock slider
- Highly breathable Air Mesh moisture-wicking lining
- 8” height
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Reviewer: Fred Weimer
Exceptional boot for a 2T2.
Reviewer: Cpt Taylor
The boot passed my test.
Reviewer: John Wiggings
A boot designed for the flight line environment. So far I've had not issues with my pair.
Reviewer: Gerry O.
Great Hot Weather Boot. I have used mine on the flightline for two months now and really have been pleased.
Reviewer: Tom M
Great boot for those working on the flightline.
Reviewer: John Anderson
Thank you for making a boot that will withstand the day in and day out maintainer functions. I received the boots and they fit well. I have sent other members from my squadron in your direction.